Among many other projects I've worked on with ASCII Media, I am very grateful to have been given the opportunity to head up a short-term project called Alien Intrusion. As the lead on the project, I was responsible for guiding many aspects of the game's 25-day development.
Highlights of my work include:
- Personally handling all the programming; from gameplay to UI to shaders and effects.
- While I did not come up with the original design for the game, the core gameplay elements, game-flow, and balancing were my responsibility.
- I formed the visual style of the game and directed an art team that fluctuated between 2 and 4 members.
- I created many of the art assets myself during moments when I needed breaks to plan out upcoming code tasks.
- I directed the musician and sound designer, along with creating many of the sound clips myself.
Download Alien Intrusion, FREE on the Apple App store here!
For more information on Alien Intrusion, visit its section of the ASCII Media website at: www.asciimedia.com.